Due to an overwhelming response from the community, the Call for Volunteers is now closed. If you have submitted an application, we will be contacting you in the near future.
We are looking for you!
We want to make BSides Calgary 2020 event a great success, but we can't do it without great volunteers! A background in IT and Security is not required. All you need is a great attitude, a pair of helping hands, and a desire to help make BSides Calgary 2020 a great event! This is the perfect opportunity for students to network with fellow technical and security minded individuals.
All volunteers will receive a complimentary pass to both days of the conference, a cool t-shirt as well as complimentary refreshments and a light lunch.
Volunteer passes are non-transferable. A certificate of volunteer participation is available for anyone who requires one.
Areas and roles that we are looking with volunteers include:
- Registration Desk (April 30th Morning)
- Track Emcee's (April 30th and May 1st)
- Runners / General Assistance (April 30th and May 1st)
- Event Concierge (April 30th and May 1st)
- Speaker Concierge (April 30th and May 1st)
- Event setup & take down (evening April 29th and Late May 1st)
- Security (April 30th and May 1st)
To register please click on the link below and fill out the corresponding form. Please ensure to include an active email and phone number so that we can contact you for placement as the event date closes.